Sunday, May 23, 2010

Welcome!

Hello y'all,
This, as you may have guessed already, is a blog. But it's not just any blog. It's the Notes of a Dirty Young Traveler. The DYT is of course, me. I've been to nearly every continent, except Asia and Antarctica (Nepal holds a special interest to me, but money/time is tight because of school... blah blah blah). And as you can discern from the title I'm a fan of Bukowski. In fact, I'm a fan of reading in general. There's nothing better than rocketing towards the great unknown with only you're wits and books to guide you.

But I digress. The point of this blog is to recount the adventures my sister and I had in Europe this last summer. We went for three weeks, and I would be lying if I said it wasn't the greatest trip of my life. So if you're interested, read on. If you're not, screw you, you obviously have no sense of humor. Go back to watching you're reality TV shows and pop culture icons, there is no use for here.

I feel as though it's my duty to forewarn you, at times this blog may get gritty and downright revolting. It is an all-inclusive account, so no details have been omitted. Feel free to give up on it anytime you please. Just know that if you do, you will be considered a pansy in every sense of the word by everyone, including you're mom. So without further adieu, enjoy the Notes of a Dirty Young Traveler.
-BTR

No comments:

Post a Comment